It’s estimated that 90% of retail investors lose money. We help you beat those odds with concise research, education, and more. Click here to see our offerings.
- Clinical-stage pharma company developing first-in-class antibodies for treating cancer
- Lead asset DKN-01= has Orphan Drug Designation and is in P2 of development for multiple types of cancer
- Has an exclusive option and license agreement for DKN-01 with Bigene (BGNE)
- Received $3M upfront and is eligible for a total of $132m in developmental and commercial milestones as well as equity investment
- Testing DKN-01 in combination with other anti-cancer drugs, most notably Roche’s (RHHBY) and Bristol-Myer-Squibb’s (BMY) immunotherapies (Tecentriq and Opdivo, respectively)