It’s estimated that 90% of retail investors lose money. We help you beat those odds with concise research, education and more. Click here to see our offerings.
- A late-stage oncology company developing next-generation of antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) to improve outcomes for cancer patients
- Lead program= in P3 for platinum-resistant ovarian cancer
- Second most advanced program= nearing P3 for multiple cancer types including one in the first-line setting
- Both have Orphan Drug Designation and one has Breakthrough Therapy Designation
- Has a legacy product that is marketed by Roche under the brand name Kadcyla that is used to treat breast cancer
- Licensed its ADC technology to big pharma names including Amgen, Bayer, and Sanofi.
- Click here to read more about its ADC technology