It’s estimated that 90% of retail investors lose money. We help you beat those odds with concise research, education, and more. Click here to see our offerings.
- A commercial-stage biotech company focused on developing/commercializing cancer treatments in the United States, Europe, and other international markets
- The company’s developmental strategy involves targeting specific subsets of cancer patient populations
- Lead asset Rubraca = FDA approved for castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC) as well as sub-populations of ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal cancer
- Clinical stage assets= lucitanib and LuFAP-2286 (licensed from 3B pharma) are in P2 and P1 of development, respectively
- Has partnered programs with Bristol-Myer Squibb and investigator-initiated studies