It’s estimated that 90% of retail investors lose money. We help you beat those odds with concise research, education and more. Click here to see our offerings.
- A clinical-stage company developing a novel medicine, ALRN-6924, to improve the outcomes and the quality of life of cancer patients
- ALRN-6924= in P1b as a novel chemoprotective agent to treat/ protect healthy cells in patients with p53 mutations to reduce or eliminate chemotherapy-induced side effects
- 50% of all cancer patients across multiple tumor types have a p53 mutation
- For an overview of ALRN’s clinical development programs, click here
- ALRN-6924 has achieved clinical proof of concept in p53-mutated small cell lung cancer (SCLC)
- ALRN-6924= is the first and only reported chemoprotective agent in clinical development to use a biomarker to ensure selective chemoprotection of healthy cells without protecting cancer cells